Mission St. Paul is an outreach initiative of the Flat Rock River YMCA Camp to serve and support our home community of St. Paul, Indiana!
Program Offerings during the School Year beginning May 1, 2017 -May 24, 2017 Wednesday Story Time: 10:00 AM at the Mission St. Paul Location on North Webster Street.
- Non-school age children are invited to attend a fun story time and need to be accompanied by a guardian or child care provider.
Wednesday Tutoring and Afterschool Activities 4:00PM-6:00PM at the Mission St. Paul Location
- School Age Children(K-12) are welcome to attend and must complete the Mission St. Paul Registration Form inclusive of a parent’s signature.
Summer Offerings: Beginning May 30, 2017 and Finishing July 28, 2017
YMCA Summer Fun Days at the St. Paul Gym and Park: Monday – Friday from 11:30AM – 1:00PM
Includes a FREE lunch and snack for every child in attendance! Participants will be invited to an end of Summer Pool Party at Flat Rock River YMCA Camp on Saturday July 29, 2017! Parents are welcome, but will not receive a lunch.
We are an Equal Opportunity Provider
How Can You Help?
- We need volunteers to support and sustain our efforts. You can register online by going here or call the camp office at 765-525-6730 to begin the process. Please note that all volunteers will be subject to an interview, background check, and must complete child abuse prevention training.
- We need contributions and gifts in kind. Some items we are looking for are: 2 new desktop computers, weight bench, treadmill, a nice desk,
Future Programs We are Working on to Bring to the Community in the Fall or Winter of 2017
- Journey to Freedom small groups program for adults
- Group Exercise Offerings
*Please note that the Mission St. Paul site will not be an open workout facility, but will be used for the above programs and future offerings.