November 10, 2018
Join us and volunteer for our Annual Fall Volunteer Day! Lunch will be provided from noon to 1 and we have designed shifts with everyone in mind. Volunteers will work together to support the Building and Ground’s Departments initiatives to maintain the buildings and grounds at Flat Rock. Potential support projects may include:
- Clearing trails of debris, stacking firewood, raking leaves, and grading walk ways
- Painting, staining, and wood sealing both indoors and outdoors
- Cleaning of windows, high dusting, organizing of supplies and disposal of junk
- Landscaping of areas, mowing, weed pulling, flower planting, and gardening
- Small construction support where comfortable for framing
We appreciate your help on this day and for supporting our efforts to make this the best camp ever!